A class that implements exceptions that may occur when module class methods are used.
Types of exceptions:¶
- “Connection error”: This exception occurs when there is an error communicating with the server (Error code = errno.ECONNABORTED)
- “Timeout error”: This exception occurs when the response time from the server is exceeded (Error code = errno.ETIMEDOUT).
- “File not found”: This exception occurs when the file to be uploaded to the server is not found (Error code = errno.ENOENT).
- “Permission error”: This exception occurs when the file to be uploaded to the server is not found (Error code = errno.EPERM).
- “IO Error”: (Added in version 1.1.1) This exception occurs if there is an IO error during file operations (Error code = errno.EIO).
- **”API key environment error:” (Added in version 1.1.2) This exception occurs if the VT_API_KEY environment variable with the VirusTotal API function access key is missing (Error code = errno.EINVAL).